B-Day gift: Which is the better bag: RM Nikki in Wine or AC jet setter in Black

Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in Wine or Anna Corinna Jet Setter in Black (non glazed)

• Rebecca Minkoff Nikki in Wine

• Anna Corinna Jet Setter in Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
I need to buy a gift for a dear friend who loves both RM and AC, and I am unsure which one to get her!

Which do you think is the better bag?

Attachments

• 18698-viewsize300-front.jpg
    18698-viewsize300-front.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 18698-ViewSize300-Angle.jpg
    18698-ViewSize300-Angle.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 17616-ViewSize300-Front.jpg
    17616-ViewSize300-Front.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 18345-viewsize300-front.jpg
    18345-viewsize300-front.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 52
IMO, i'm not too fond of the shape of the jet setter and since you have a great RM collection, i would definately add another! I vote for the Nikki!!!! BTW, Happy B'day!!!!! :flowers:

I love both bags and have the jet setter. I think as a gift, the RM is better. Wine is such a hot color and she can show the bag off as a b-day gift! the AC is great too, but it looks more like a work bag that she would probably be able to get herself. The RM is just more special to get as a gift! hey gung...can we be friends! :graucho:

I love both bags and have the jet setter. I think as a gift, the RM is better. Wine is such a hot color and she can show the bag off as a b-day gift! the AC is great too, but it looks more like a work bag that she would probably be able to get herself. The RM is just more special to get as a gift! hey gung...can we be friends! :graucho:

They're both great bags. I have the AC and I love it, but I have to echo kitcat's thoughts. It's a little more of a work/utility bag and the Nikki is fun and cool. I think it would make a better b-day gift.

The wine color is beautiful...and more memorable.....I bet your friend already has a great black bag...but the wine is a real eye catcher and she will have a great story about receiving it from her great friend!
Cheers!
Kiley

Well, I guess there is an overwhelming majority vote here! Thanks again, ladies! I think you guys are right, the Nikki just is more fun and would make a better gift.