I need a new wallet!

Since you don't want to go as high as an LV (super, super durable), my rec would be Aspinaloflondon.com. I recently bought their "classic" wallet for all of $206 (delivery, duty and box included), and that's less than many I've seen at Coach. It's made in England, too, instead of China.

I really couldn't have been happier with a purchase.

i just bought a hobo international Lauren wallet and its amazing it holds a LOT and is about $100

It is big enough for my money CC's and even my blackberry, a lip gloss it is a small clutch but it also is a large wallet
and it would certainly hold your check book :smile: i love love love it

Exterior dimensions: 8 ½’’ x 5 ¼’’ x 2 ½’’

128485_450_45.jpg

128485_450_lt.jpg

128485_450_tp.jpg

128485_450_rt.jpg

some pictures :smile:

Ooh.. Slush your wallet looks fabulous. Where did you find it?

I love the one at anthropologie Audball67..so cute, but i think I'd like to stay away from brown. However, at that price I may just have to get it anyway!

The one I'm using right now is like a clutch style that you slip your checkbook into. Its a Rafe, and I really like it. I was thinking along the lines of a trifold type but now that I see the Hobo style I'm thinking I might want to try that one! Oh and for those that asked... I really don't want to go over $100. I don't like my wallets to cost more than my bags, and so far I haven't been willing to break the $300 mark for a bag!!!!;)

Ooh.. Slush your wallet looks fabulous. Where did you find it?

I love the one at anthropologie Audball67..so cute, but i think I'd like to stay away from brown. However, at that price I may just have to get it anyway!

:smile: Thank you that actually isnt my wallet those pictures i found on the web since mine JUST arrived but its the same exact style just a green patent i adore it
and i was able to get mine from a good TPF friend

BUT the good news is they are avail. everywhere and come in some great colors AND cost under $100~ :smile:

heres a link to that exact wallet style :smile:

http://www.travelersshoppes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3909