Bad Luck for me!!!

tulip618

MPH=Miu Prada Hermes
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
I saw this nylon quilted purse for $480 ish and wanted to get it right away. Before you know it while I pull out my credit card, it's no longer awailable!!! CRYING......:crybaby:

Attachments

• prodImage.jpg
    prodImage.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 49

That one is smaller size of this bag. The one Tulip wants is the larger size. This style comes in at least three different sizes. I've got the largest one in brown.

Here's the largest one in Black at R.N.:

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=88217&rangeid=61

Tulip: Keep watching Bluefly. They've been getting a lot of this style, but you literally have to check into the site several times a day, if possible. That's how I scored my brown one. :tup:

Thanks a lot purseinsanity, prada psycho and solitude for your support!!! I didn't know this purse comes in 3 sizes. I definitely like to large one. You know, I felt in love with this purse after I saw Prada psycho's posting!!:heart::heart: I will keep looking.

Thanks a lot purseinsanity, prada psycho and solitude for your support!!! I didn't know this purse comes in 3 sizes. I definitely like to large one. You know, I felt in love with this purse after I saw Prada psycho's posting!!:heart::heart: I will keep looking.
I have the large one and it fits tons of stuff!!! And so smooshy too!!!