Balenciaga Fall/Winter 08 preview!!!

simona7

Bag Lady
Jul 15, 2007
Look what I just found trolling fashion blogs!!! New pics of Fall/Winter 08!!! :nuts:

Another red?
attachment.php

This blue is lovely :girlsigh:

attachment.php

Check out this olive bag!

attachment.php

Maybe the new purple?:shrugs:
attachment.php

Attachments

• balenciaga1.JPG
    balenciaga1.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 801
  • balenciaga2.JPG
    balenciaga2.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 805
  • balenciaga3.JPG
    balenciaga3.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 796
  • balenciaga4.JPG
    balenciaga4.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 1,457
Peachy pink?

attachment.php

More looks:

attachment.php

New gray somewhere in there?

attachment.php

Attachments

• balenciaga5.JPG
    balenciaga5.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 794
  • balenciaga6.JPG
    balenciaga6.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 797
  • balenciaga7.JPG
    balenciaga7.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 783
Simona, you're fabulous! Thank you!

The clothes are fabulous, and finally they look like something Balenciaga has made that will look good on my frame.

I am intrigued by the coral red, it's a great color, although better for summer, rather than winter. The baby pink and baby blue are gorgeous too, but we've had enough pastels this season. I'd love to see an orange, lilac and taupe/gray.

These are my favourite outfits. The black dress below is a bit Roland Mouret. I love that the waist is making a comeback. I also think that tulip skirts are very flattering, at least for my body.
The fourth outfit is lovely too, I ***love*** the fluffy purse and the shoe boots.

attachment.php

More looks:

attachment.php

These are my favourite outfits. The black dress below is a bit Roland Mouret. I love that the waist is making a comeback. I also think that tulip skirts are very flattering, at least for my body.
The fourth outfit is lovely too, I ***love*** the fluffy purse and the shoe boots.

I LOVVVVVVVVE both outfits on the right side! I wish I could afford them! :crybaby:
and I agree the boots are killer! Maybe I should buy clothing or the boots instead of a bag this fall! :idea: Can't wait for the list/swatches to come out!