Pochette accessories and long strap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever tried using your pochette accessories with the long strap - as a cross-over body bag? Will that work? If you have - can you please please post photos? I'm going overseas and want something light to fit a tiny camera & passport & wallets and stuff as well as the convenience to carry around.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, I do not have a photo loaded though. Make sure if you get the longer strap, you get the one that is .3 wide it looks far better with the pochette bags because its not as wide as the other. The model # on this thinner strap is J00145

Has anyone ever tried using your pochette accessories with the long strap - as a cross-over body bag? Will that work? If you have - can you please please post photos? I'm going overseas and want something light to fit a tiny camera & passport & wallets and stuff as well as the convenience to carry around.

Thanks in advance!

Do a search, there are many threads on this topic. Also check out the clubhouse you will find pic's there. :smile: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-pochette-club-39988.html

Status
Not open for further replies.