How do I edit a post / thread

Oh wow, that's great, thanks ShimmaPuff :flowers: Although I didn't understand a word of what you were saying, but Vlad certainly bought it :roflmfao:

Is this for keeps, Vlad or just temporary?

A Thousand Thanks, O Most Commendable Fount of Our Binary Glee!

May perfect rice perfect rice every time, shinier and more manageable hair, and all the Swiss chocolate you can eat rain upon your house and head unto all generations!

(Don't worry Megs, he will be perfectly normal in a few minutes, and have no memory of any of this)

Who can say no to shimma?? I think it is all the four syllable (not 4 letter!) words she uses as well as shamanic imagery that puts people into hypnotic trances and causes them to do her bidding. She's like obi wan with a better vocabulary.

thanks vlad and shimma!
(riding the shimma wave and about to enjoy editing my posts for a full 30 minute window... woohoo!)

. . . . We cannot express, Lieges, the elation and joy we feel.

May Birkin bags show up at your doorstep. May the best burgers made from the highest quality Kobe beef show up at your table. May your glasses continuously flow with the highest end libations and Nectar of the Gods.

Whoa! caitlin, I want you to be my speechwriter, you are crazy good at this word writing stuff!

All manner of props and munificent laud upon your word-twirling and no doubt precisely conditioned head!

And I bet you would have even noticed the typos in the line about perfect rice, and fixed them before the edit window closed.

(Maybe that was the abuse that caused them to put a window, maybe some people were strutting around bragging about how they never made any typos...)