I just got a Blue Mina for $558 @shopbop!

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
I love the look of it. Is this a good deal? Does anyone have this bag? Do you like it?

It looks like this, but in blue:

marc-jacobs-mina-bag.jpg

I can't see your pic but I have it in black and am SO in love with it!!! I saw the blue too when I got mine and it as GORGEOUS!

To begin with - Yes, that's a good price. I got mine (a Green one) at Nordstroms for $554.90 the day after Xmas after 2nd markdowns (I think Barneys price was also around $550)

The Navy is beautiful - I was actually hoping to find a Quilted Elastic Stam in Navy. I love the combination of Navy leather/Royal Blue Stitching. I think it's a gorgeous colo combination/contrast.

As for the bag itself, I love it. It's so easy to carry. Not as heavy as you would think. It's also a great size -lots of room w/o looking bulky and oversized. It's very similar to the Stam (w/o the handles).

I hope you get it - Let us know what happens!

Thanks everyone! Actually, when I checked, it was not in my order history. But I searched again and got the black elastic Stam (I think) for $700 after the 20% off designersale code.

It looks like this. Is it "The Kid"?
mjhan2000212867_prod_medium.jpg

That's the black elastic quilted stam. It's not the kid, it's the Stam original!!

Congrats - I hope you get it!!

i think that's the east/west elastic stam actually. it's longer lengthwise than a regular stam. still very pretty and such an awesome price.

if you got a confirmation page, i'm sure you'll get the email soon. let us know!

i think that's the east/west elastic stam actually. it's longer lengthwise than a regular stam. still very pretty and such an awesome price.

if you got a confirmation page, i'm sure you'll get the email soon. let us know!

Thank you all for helping me get the style name straight! Such a newb when it comes to MJ!:shame: I will post pics when and if I get it!

Great deal! So sad I couldn't jump on the shopbop deals - I bought two MJ bags in the past 30 days (one in 2007, one in 2008 though), I knew DH would freak out if I tried to get another one so soon...