Opinions needed--those who own the expandable flap

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
This is a bag that I don't hear much about on the forum anymore

Those of you who own this bag please please chime in on your thoughts.

1--I've heard that the threading unravels due to the large stitching.

2--I've also heard that it kind of bends in the middle and doe not keep its shape on you put things inside

I like it though because its a fresh variation of the flap. I have a ton of flaps and a change would be good.

Please help

thanks!

I have one that I have used several times. I haven't had any problems with the stitching. But I baby my bags... It does kinda bottom out if you overload it because it is sooo soft. But I love it!!

I wore one of mine today.I have to say the red one is my all time fave and most loved bag!!!!
It will bend in the middle if u dont put ehough stuff in it.I do NOT have this problem..LMAO!..I carry EVERYTHING in my bags!HEEHEE!
I still think this bag is my all time fave line...(Sharpie too!LOL!)

I love my expandable flap. Have not had any problems with the stitching so far (but I've actually only carried her out once!!!).
It is soft and not a structured bag...... I love the way it feels and looks.

I have not had any problem with the stitching yet. I am careful with it but not overly so. It does have a tendency to slouch in the middle if it is not full. This does not really bother me though. I love this bag!

I wore one of mine today.I have to say the red one is my all time fave and most loved bag!!!!
It will bend in the middle if u dont put ehough stuff in it.I do NOT have this problem..LMAO!..I carry EVERYTHING in my bags!HEEHEE!
I still think this bag is my all time fave line...(Sharpie too!LOL!)

Does it fit a lot more than a jumbo caviar flap?

i finally broke down and got one in black, i adore her......yes, she does slouch in the middle, but the older version (the double chained one) not only slouched but collapsed -- and looked out of balance. You fit a ton in her, and for me, the ideal of a slouchy flap is TDF. She is my HG bag....classic with an edge...:heart:

I have the tote in Red. It's really my 2nd one though... the stitching came undone in two places, the side of the bag and on the strap. But I couldn't refuse it and found another one. I'd get the flap if they had it still in the red color too... lol.