Purple reissue girls-What will you be wearing with?

abitobling

Feb 28, 2007
I saw the purple metallic reissue today and it is such a WOW gorgeous color! :yes: I am tempted, but am thinking I might have problems finding things to wear it with.

Since there are a lot of people here who I'm sure are more fashion savvy than me
, :shame: would you share the types of outfits you will wear your fab purple reissue with (and maybe the size reissue you are getting)? ;)

in the summer i'd wear it with my white or ivory linen ensembles, too. but gah i 'm not getting a purple reissue. i just wanted to chime in b/c this is a good question--i wondered the same thing when i saw the swatch in the lookbook.

i will wear it with black n grey n white color dresses mostly which i have lot of them and i will be wearing this bag for my chinese new year day dress which has mix colors of fuschia n magenta n black. n i will wear my magenta louboutin haha my bag hasnt even arrive yet.

anyway my point is as long as u love the bag, you will make your outfit revolves around your bag! i do!

^oooooh speaking of chinese new year, wouldn't this purple reissue look fab as a clutch while wearing a rich emerald or peacock green silk cheongsam?? wahh...why am i not on a waitlist somewhere!

^oooooh speaking of chinese new year, wouldn't this purple reissue look fab as a clutch while wearing a rich emerald or peacock green silk cheongsam?? wahh...why am i not on a waitlist somewhere!

I just swooned at the thought of these color combos! :love: I forgot about that. I remember always loving the color purple when paired with peacock green, teal or emerald.

I have other purple bags, and that color seems to go with almost everything I own. I do wear a lot of neutrals, and I look to my colored bags for a pop of color.