Time for a Bye Bye to my Dior Pink Boston

sasha77

Chanel lover
O.G.
Dec 20, 2007
I have decided to sell my bag to someone I know in Thailand. I bought this bag from my friend initially as when I saw it I fell in love with it due to its cuteness. However, when I got it I realise I did not like it as much so I only occasionally used it. Now it is time for it to depart to another owner who will like it hopefully more than me. This bag serves me well. :heart:

PS. I sold it for £125. Sad to see it go :Push:

DSC00896-1.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00896.jpg

its always hard to sell your bag, but if you didnt use it enough its the best option really... u get the money, the person gets the bag she will love and the bag wont sit sad on the shelf in the closet ! ;)

aww.. Yah. it's always hard to say goodbye to a bag. But like Natalie said, it's a win-win for you and the new bag owner =) You can put the money towards your next beauty :heart:

I have a simular Dior bag but with the number 1 on it and it is simular to the Dior logo- I have only used it once but I wish I was like you and sold it, however I just can't part with mine

I have the Boston girly and haven't had a chance to use it out yet, waiting for spring-summer weather to kick in! I don't think I'd ever sell it tho, it's a classic style in my opinion and so ME, lol.