My new screensaver - think DH will get the hint??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So I just put this up on my desktop background on our family computer.................think DH will even notice and if he does, think he'll go get it?? Have any other ideas for me to do to give him more of a hint?? hehe.......I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go buy it himself, maybe if I was with him. He never goes into LA by himself. Should I put the store number on the background or even the 888 number??

attachment.php

Attachments

• lvhearts.jpg
    lvhearts.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 700
Nice.

Is there a reason why you don't tell him you want it?

I was thinking the same thing. Actually in my case I always tell DH exactly what I want, and then we go into the store together and get it. Sure, it's not a "surprise" or anything, but then at least I am sure I get what I want :biggrin:

that is a cute screen saver btw! love it!

I was thinking the same thing. Actually in my case I always tell DH exactly what I want, and then we go into the store together and get it. Sure, it's not a "surprise" or anything, but then at least I am sure I get what I want :biggrin:

that is a cute screen saver btw! love it!

I normally just buy what I want. DH does surprise me sometimes though.

Nice.

Is there a reason why you don't tell him you want it?

yes cuz if I tell him, he'll ask the price then it will be totally OFF LIMITS..........but if he goes into the store to look at it, then he'll feel much more obliged to get it (or something else) since he's already down there. KWIM??

IDK, I'm pretty sure my chances of getting one are slim to none!! But it's worth a shot, right?

And yes ladies, feel free to use it...........that's another reason I posted it!! :yes:

yes cuz if I tell him, he'll ask the price then it will be totally OFF LIMITS..........but if he goes into the store to look at it, then he'll feel much more obliged to get it (or something else) since he's already down there. KWIM??

IDK, I'm pretty sure my chances of getting one are slim to none!! But it's worth a shot, right?

And yes ladies, feel free to use it...........that's another reason I posted it!! :yes:

Oh, I never thought about that. I guess I am blessed then.

Good luck with getting it.

OIC. Yeah sometimes I tell DH I wanna show him something (a bag or accessory) and he sometimes says he doesn't even wanna see it cuz then he'll see how much i really like it and so he'll feel bad and give in. :P