BV pre-fall 2008: a peek

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
These images were on WWD.com on Friday; Tomas Maier says he is riffing on work/lab clothes for these. Three bags (one knot clutch).... Click for a larger view and enjoy!

Attachments

• bv1.jpg
    bv1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 200
  • BV2.jpg
    BV2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 198
  • BV3.jpg
    BV3.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 195
Is that a python (or similar) Montaigne in the first picture?! I can't quite get it big enough to know for sure... but am getting a bit twitchy at the prospect...

Thanks for posting mistikat! It will certainly be interesting to see the new colours coming out for fall!! I wonder if anyone has started spotting SS08 collections in-store yet??

Is that a python (or similar) Montaigne in the first picture?! I can't quite get it big enough to know for sure... but am getting a bit twitchy at the prospect...

The picture is much larger in the actual paper. The bag is a leopard-print Montaigne, all done in interciatto leather. Lovely. The dress is a thin napa leather as well - supposedly one of the key fabrications of the season.

Ryan

Thanks for the peek mistikat! I love BV RTW dresses. :love: If I have all the money in the world, I'd be clothed in BV dresses all the time. :girlsigh:

This is my fav - and love the Knot!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php