I Got It, I Got It!!!

bravorodrig

along for the ride
Apr 9, 2007
So I'm new to LV, but I've longed for a pomme cles for about 7 months. Hubby gave me a Damier Speedy 25 for Xmas and I just had to have the cles. We were in Orlando for the weekend and my mom gave me money (yes, I'm 32, married and an attorney but she always gives me money when I travel, even with her). I found online this fab mall called Mall at Millenia and it has an LV Boutique. Hubby wanted to check the mall out and while there he told me to go look in LV to see the cles. I'd never been inside and LV store and I was like a kid in a candy store. Everything was so beautiful. So the SA took out the cles in MC and Vernis (violet and pomme). I just HAD to have the pomme!!!! So here she is!!!!! Sorry about some water smudges on the pics, it had been raining cats and dogs that evening.

CIMG4854.jpg

CIMG4855.jpg

CIMG4858.jpg

So adorable!!

CIMG4861.jpg

CIMG4897.jpg

yay congrats!!!!

isn't Millenia Mall awesome?!!! that's "my" mall that i go to normally;)....(LOL) i hope you had a wonderful customer service there too~! most of the SAs are sweet there!

did you get to check out other stores there too?!!!

yay congrats!!!!

isn't Millenia Mall awesome?!!! that's "my" mall that i go to normally;)....(LOL) i hope you had a wonderful customer service there too~! most of the SAs are sweet there!

did you get to check out other stores there too?!!!

Oh, yeah. We totally checked out the mall, and IKEA!!!! Hubby loved the strore with all the techie stuff near Neiman Marcus. We so want to move!! They treated us very well, very courteous and attentive with us.