Food Chocolates. Need I say more?

lostnexposed

Sep 26, 2006
What are some of your favorite chocolates/brands/drink/store?

My favorite hot chocolate is: Charbonnel et Walker's Drinking Chocolate. It's made of actual chocolate(grated).

cwdca.jpg

If anyone is ever in Paris, a place to get a good hot chocolate is Angelina's. The hot chocolate is oh-so-sinful, thick(feels like syrup), guaranteed to warm and fill you up.

La maison du chocolat also makes really good hot chocolate(in store), not sure if their hot chocolate mix is anything like it.

For good ol' chocolate bars, I like:
-Cadbury (the ones from Europe not America).

-Green & Black's Organic chocolate- they also have a delish hot chocolate mix, the aroma itself is to die for!
milk_popup.jpg

-Lindt's

- Charbonnel et Walker ( a lil expensive for a chocolate bar..but...)

Truffles:

-La Maison Du Chocolat
G-TRPARF_2.jpg

-Charbonnel et Walker

- Jeff de Bruges belgian chocolates

Fudge:

-Thorntons
fudge.jpg

Little Bonus:

Laduree's macarons- granted it's not chocolate(they do have chocolates but I haven't tried them), but take a look at that and tell me if u walked into the store and had one of these heavenly things whether or not u would remember to try out their chocolates:
28.jpg

Oh, Lordy, PICTURES! I am about to eat my laptop! YUMMY!

You know, I'm a simple person (re:broke) and I enjoy simple things. The York Pepperment Patties are my favorite chocolates. I sometimes get a little bag of the mini's and munch on them.

It's PROVEN chocolate helps with depression, pain and your love life. It should be prescribed by all doctors.

Deep fried Snickers??? I've never heard of such a thing!

This really is a sadistic threat, pardon me, thread... Thank God, I have two "Baci de Perugina" left right here on my table... (creamy dark chocolate plus milk chocolate plus hazelnuts...).
Regina :drool:

Mostly a Scottish thing speedy, deep fried mars bar or snickers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar

Ah! I see! Thanks Riff Raff... I need to get out more. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by riffraff : Today at 11:53 AM. Reason: Edited to add a link, as I know Speedy is a sponge as far as facts are concered

LOL! I just saw this part! You are so right!!! I love trivia and I want facts! You know me too well!

OMG! I loooooove chocolate :yahoo:

When it comes to inexpensive chocolate I like Trader Joe's Belgian chocolate, Ferrero Roche, Cadbury, Kinder, Ritter, Milka. When it comes to slightly more expensive brands I like Lindt, Godiva and Fauchon. But my favorite is Vosges, which is a little pricey but sooo worth it!!! If you've ever seen the movie Chocolat, that's the kind of stuff they sell. It's absolutely incredible!!

vosges_truffles.jpg

Ah! I see! Thanks Riff Raff... I need to get out more. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by riffraff : Today at 11:53 AM. Reason: Edited to add a link, as I know Speedy is a sponge as far as facts are concered

LOL! I just saw this part! You are so right!!! I love trivia and I want facts! You know me too well!

Thought that would make you laugh.

As far as chocolate goes I could take it or leave it. I am such a savoury person.