Burberry Knight advice please

Hi Jackie,

if you are talking about the studded knight bag, that is probably very heavy and might even weigh a couple of kilograms...there is another studded Burberry bag, comparable to the Knight bag (I don't recall the name) and that weighs 5 kg!!! This is ridiculous, I don't know what they were thinking at Burberry when they designed that bag... maybe they also give you a voucher for an appointment at your local chiropractitioner...

Regina :mad:

I have the Knight Stachel. I haven't taken any pics of it yet, but I'm attaching one of Cameron Diaz with the bag I have. Is this the one you're talking about?

I originally saw it at Saks and when I tried it on it was lighter than I expected, but a bit heavier than any of my other bags. However, the straps are pretty versatile...you can wear it on your shoulder or carry it on your elbow and both are comfortable. You can also kind of even outthe distribution of whatever you keep in your bag, because it's split down the middle into two big zippered compartments.

I can guarantee that you'll start filling this thing up like never before, simply because there is that much room. This is where Regina's comment above proves true...carrying this thing around too much could probably screw with your alignment a bit. I guess switching off bags and changing it up a bit couldn't hurt.

Anyway, good luck with your decision. I do love my bag, if that helps at all!

Attachments

• 44005.jpg
    44005.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 332
I went into Burberry store in hk yesterday and they have it on sale for 30% off.. I am still thinking if I should get it .. it seems a little bit heavy !!

Thank you for the suggestion, Shopalicious. I just wish it were on sale somewhere here in the US. The custom charges would kill me if I bought it from HK. Too bad I don't know anyone who lives there.:cursing:

I bought the Knight in housecheck because it was simply to heavy for daily use! the Burberry Boutique in both Takashimaya and Paragon had the Burberry Patent Perforated Satchel in Nickel and Black.. and Paragon had the Knight Studded in Black and in Housecheck.. i got mine 50% off and im pretty sure those were the same too...