My FIRST bag with color!!!! come see!!!

mom2boyz

Dec 27, 2007
I was bored last night (hubby out of town). SOOOOOoo.......that means some ebay browsing, right? Lookie what I got for only $46!!!!! I thought it was cute. I'm more of a neutral bag type of girl... black, browns, tans and whites but I'm slowly being turned on to color due to all of the beautiful, colorful bags I see on here!!! That blue miranda really got me! :drool: This was only $46!!!! How did I do? Good buy? Good bag? Let me know what you think. :shrugs: This is the ebay pic, I'll post pics when I get her!;)

27bd_1.JPG

I was bored last night (hubby out of town). SOOOOOoo.......that means some ebay browsing, right? Lookie what I got for only $46!!!!! I thought it was cute. I'm more of a neutral bag type of girl... black, browns, tans and whites but I'm slowly being turned on to color due to all of the beautiful, colorful bags I see on here!!! That blue miranda really got me! :drool: This was only $46!!!! How did I do? Good buy? Good bag? Let me know what you think. :shrugs: This is the ebay pic, I'll post pics when I get her!;)

I love it!! You will be so pleasantly surprised at how many things you can wear colorful accessories with. Enjoy!!!
Color=:heart:

Excellent deal!

And thats such a great color! I love matching my bags to my outfits or even a contrasting color for fun! I have lots of bags in lots of colors and its nice to not have the same old brown bag....

Dont be afraid of color! :P