Report from Hermes, Wynn, Macau Grand Opening (Jan 18)

rox_rocks

down under
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
The Hermes boutique at Wynn, Macau had its grand opening (Jan 18) the day after the Pavillion in KL (Jan 17).

My lovely SA at the Mandarin Oriental rang me from Macau to advise me of the grand opening and invited me.

To keep the story short, DH and I booked our flights and headed off to Macau for the weekend. :wlae:

It was not as grand as the one at the Pavillion from what I can tell from the pictures posted by MrsS, Eric and medusa.
There were only a handful of guests --- I'll have to say that we (the guests) were outnumbered by H staff from HK and Macau, H VIPs and the press combined.

Here are some of the pictures we managed to take…

Attachments

• H VIPs2.jpg
    H VIPs2.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 903
  • H VIPs 1.jpg
    H VIPs 1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Hermes Opening at Wynn's Macau.jpg
    Hermes Opening at Wynn's Macau.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,656
more pictures...

H VIP 2.jpg a familiar face from the KL Grand Opening...

Bobo.jpg with the gorgeous Manager of H Wynn, she later took the specs of what I was looking for :yahoo:

With SA Charlie.jpg one of the lovely SAs

Sounds like fun, love the pics, some nice bags at the back counter!

the bags were absolutely drool-worthy...I kept hinting about the possibility of scoring a birkin that night...:P

the one at the back is a red croc with diamonds, and all the birkins on display were not for sale :sad:

Looking fabulous rox_rocks!! Love the outfit! You've come a long way in H. Well done!! A reveal from you should be very soon yeah!

attachment.php