Has anyone seen the new Giant Handle or Slim bag yet?

My Mom talked to Courtney today and she hasn't seen it either. They don't even know how it opens and closes. I think that is so weird that BNY hasn't even seen the new style. They did get a shipment today that they haven't unpacked, so maybe there are some in it.

Does anyone know if this is smaller than the regular Hobo? I like that style of shoulder bag, but I keep hearing how huge the Day is so was thinking this might be a better option.

I have no clue what's taking the Slim so long to arrive. It's almost February and no sight of it. I did see this one on Rafaello but have no clue what the name of it is. It looks like a bucket bag.

balbag-192913d941n1000nep.jpg

I saw the bucket bag ^^^ at Barneys Beverly Hills yesterday. My sis & I were checking it out.. the bottom is definitely stiff, and there isn't a closure. It's different...:yes:.. the color they had... I think was sahara (light beige)

I have no clue what's taking the Slim so long to arrive. It's almost February and no sight of it. I did see this one on Rafaello but have no clue what the name of it is. It looks like a bucket bag.

balbag-192913d941n1000nep.jpg

I saw this bag at Barney's yesterday and I wasn't very impressed with it. It's really awkward to carry because it's a bit too long to be a handbag but it's not very comfortable on the shoulder because the bottom is so big and bulky. It also doesn't have any kind of closure so it just hangs open. I think this style is going to be a flop :tdown:

I keep on hoping that I'd see it by now on somewhere on the forum.
I so would like to see a 'real' pic of a slim on one of our own on the forum!
It's driving me nuts, I'm deciding between that and a city, and I can't get my hands on either until I can see it to make a decision!!! ARGH!!!!