New BV boutique at the Palazzo in Las Vegas

uclaboi

O.G.
May 3, 2007
I was in Vegas until the 18th, but I found out the BV store would not open until this weekend.

I did get to go to the opening day of Barney's New York. Very nice store. After wondering in Barney's, I went to check out the BV store. The store is just a bit bigger than the Bellagio one, but it will carry RTW.

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• Dsc00106.jpg
    Dsc00106.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 178
  • Dsc00107.jpg
    Dsc00107.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 167
  • Dsc00108.jpg
    Dsc00108.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 215
Oooooh. Aaaaaah. I desperately need a break from work... I'm starting to think a few days in Vegas might be just what I need, given all the BV that seems to be available there!

Another great reason to plan a trip to Vegas!! Thanks for sharing the news and the pics!!

Am I spying pastel colour box clutches??

Oh dear God, they are carrying RTW. AND it's bigger than the one in Bellagio. Any bag ban I may be on is officially doomed! Especially since I am supposed to be in Vegas in Feb for a conference. Thanks for the heads up uclaboi!

Mundo, the ONLY reason I go is for the shopping!! And if I win at the craps table that's even better, but not a criteria for a great Vegas trip. I'm sure eventually I'll tire of the excesses in Vegas and long for a mountain/beach vacation, but for now, it's the only way I get to see the gorgeous bags on this forum in person. AND...hope to catch a glimpse of that stylish uclaboi wandering around the Bellagio with one of his fab bags!