so mad PART TWO!!!!!!!!

wendie

<3 tPf!
O.G.
Jul 13, 2007
ugh!!! So I had my other post "so mad" about the outlet not telling me the dall patchwork was in yada yada yada...

So I make the long drive out there by myself to get the pouch and keyfobs they are holding for me...only to find out they didnt hold the pouch!!! They held the tote!!!!

Thank god they had more pouches! BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT...my daisy keyfob was not there and neither was my star!!!!!!!! Im SOOOOOOOOOOOO maddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!! I really wanted that daisy. The SA looked everywhere and no luck...but this is what I did get:

The keychains were $9.99 each and the patchwork was $103.99 (after the 20% off)

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00044.JPG
    Copy of DSC00044.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 103
i just dont want to drive out there again...dh told me to give him a hug and kiss and tell him i love him before i left because I never drive more than 15 minutes away!

ahh that is so annoying!!! that outlet doesn't seem very reliable; i would find another one :sad: at least you got the pouch after all; that's the biggest part of the whole trip, ya know? i hope the daisy turns up somewhere- maybe on ebay!!! or maybe call JAX & see if they have it!! :smile:

ahh that is so annoying!!! that outlet doesn't seem very reliable; i would find another one :sad: at least you got the pouch after all; that's the biggest part of the whole trip, ya know? i hope the daisy turns up somewhere- maybe on ebay!!! or maybe call JAX & see if they have it!! :smile:

no other outlet until Fall...then it will only be 15 mins away!!! woohoo!! The aisy was only $9.99 at the outlet, I dont want to pay full price if I call JAX...I have been lookinf on ebay, and for the blue patchwork one too, but im mad they dint have it for me! It was like someone elses order or something!