coach signature slim carly or bleeker flap in bottle green?

hmm totally different.. which do you like better? The thing about the slim carly that bugged me to no end was the patent strap made it fall off my shoulder CONSTANTLY.. on the other hand the bleecker has a leather part on the strap that can kind of be annoying, but it doesn't hurt or make it fall off. That is all I can say bad about either one. Good Luck! :tup:

I would get the Bleeker Large flap. It has a great drop so it is easy to get in and out of.
It is also a nice size. If they had made the Blue slim carly in the regular Carly size I would have bought it in a heartbeat. I own the Bleeker Large Laced Flap and am buying a regular Bleeker Flap tomorrow.

They are clearly very different bags. If you really like signature, then the carly might make sense, but personally I vote for the bottle green bleecker large flap. I own this bag and love it. Very easy to wear. Beautiful leather. Dark enough color that it can be worn as a neutral. Great tattersall lining. Good luck!

I would say the Beecker Flap! I have the smaller one since I was leary of the large version due to hearing ones complain about the strap. I love my small bleecker flap. I carry it in hand or on my wrist~

Good luck on your decission~;)