Another Carly question

runner22

dreaming of Coach...
O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Sorry everyone, but I need some opinions. I'm debating between getting a medium khaki/beet and medium khaki/chocolate. I thought about getting a large because I like the longer drop, but it kind of overwhelms my 5'1" frame. :P

Either way, it would be my first Coach purchase so I want to make it a good one!

I'm currently mid-Carly angst too :biggrin: Just tried the large on at Macy's and... so expensive... a little big... fit well with my winter gear... but GORGEOUS. Anyhow, what colors do you usually wear? If you wear a lot of color I'd say go with the chocolate so it'll go with more but if you wear a lot of neutrals then I'd go with the beet because it would be a fun pop of color. *sigh* So hard. You clearly can't go wrong - it is such a beautiful bag! :smile:

You really can't go wrong either way. I love them both. :yes: Which would go better with your wardrobe? Honestly I think the beet pretty much matches everything.. there may be a couple of colors that would clash but it is such a great color.. and the chocolate of course you can't go wrong either.. okay I am absolutely no help.. sorry. :P

LOL I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with this problem! Well, I'm actually a pretty casual dresser, being a college student and all. I'd say I wear darker colors in general.

LOL I'm so glad that I'm not the only one with this problem! Well, I'm actually a pretty casual dresser, being a college student and all. I'd say I wear darker colors in general.

I guess it depends on your personality and how often you buy bags, but I kind of think I want to say go for the beet! :tup: It is something different and sooo cute.. but not too weird or off the wall color.. it goes great with everthing but isn't the same brown or black bag that everyone has. :okay:

I guess I'm leaning more towards the khaki/beet combo which is kinda weird considering I'm not much of a pink girl! On the other hand, the khaki/chocolate is about $20 cheaper...

I guess I'm leaning more towards the khaki/beet combo which is kinda weird considering I'm not much of a pink girl! On the other hand, the khaki/chocolate is about $20 cheaper...

well it isn't pink... but why is it $20 cheaper.. I thought they were the same price? :shrugs: Get what YOU are going to be comfortable with. Let us know! :tup:

I'm going to be biased and say go w/ khaki/beet...LOL. It's not an easy decision, I decided to go w/ that one cause I wanted a bag w/ a little more color. Oh...congrats on your first Coach purchase...carly was my first too.

Oh man you guys are enablers! I really want to try to resist, but maybe not. I'm probably going to visit the store tomorrow and try not to buy it. Ah who am I kidding?