What do you think of this bag?!

Aug 2, 2006
Another post by me.. sorry :shame: I bought this at the outlet last week... I love it because I think it is cute and really light and casual... but it is a lot like my Carly -atleast in color. I have looked at this bag on and off for probably a year so when they had 3 left and I went for it and 2 other women grabbed the others I knew I had to buy it and bring it home to think about it. :rolleyes: It's the soho hobo (10601) and I am wondering if any of you have or have had this bag and/or what you think of it and of it on me? TIA! :tup:

IMG_2451.jpg

IMG_2452.jpg

Thats a really cute bag I Like it a lot !! how much was it if u dont mind me asking

Thanks. I know, I have always been drawn to it (I am a sucker for khaki sig) and have seen others but this one stayed on my shoulder well, has silver hardware and is really comfy and light.. another thing I like is it isn't heavy and the drop is great.. the bag isn't too big or small.. too bad Carly doesn't work quite that way! :upsidedown: I haven't been able to bring myself to return/sell it yet! :P It was $183 plus tax. :yes:

I have this in black signature. I think it looks great on you...actually, I think I should break mine out of its dustbag and start wearing it again!!!

That said, I do think it is really similar in coloring to the Carly and the fact that it is a "slouchy" bag makes it a bit too similar for my taste. I probably would not keep both but that's because I need variety in my collection otherwise I would buy absolutely everything! LOL!! Since I see from your signature that you are on a bit of a ban to pay off debt, I would probably keep only one and save that money for something totally different in a few months. Just my opinion.

I have this in black signature. I think it looks great on you...actually, I think I should break mine out of its dustbag and start wearing it again!!!

That said, I do think it is really similar in coloring to the Carly and the fact that it is a "slouchy" bag makes it a bit too similar for my taste. I probably would not keep both but that's because I need variety in my collection otherwise I would buy absolutely everything! LOL!! Since I see from your signature that you are on a bit of a ban to pay off debt, I would probably keep only one and save that money for something totally different in a few months. Just my opinion.

:yes: I am only keeping one, I don't want to keep the Carly AND the hobo because exactly they are too similar for me. They are not really in the same league.. but I can't seem to let this one go.. I have issues and I need major Coach therapy. :rolleyes: I think maybe it's because I always have looked at or seen this one and to finally be able to get it at a good price and not have hubby with me to tell me it looks like a canteen.. lol I just went for it. :sad:

:yes: I am only keeping one, I don't want to keep the Carly AND the hobo because exactly they are too similar for me. They are not really in the same league.. but I can't seem to let this one go.. I have issues and I need major Coach therapy. :rolleyes: I think maybe it's because I always have looked at or seen this one and to finally be able to get it at a good price and not have hubby with me to tell me it looks like a canteen.. lol I just went for it. :sad:

Oh...If you are only going to keep one I would go for the carly!

Well...in that case, I would keep the large Carly because it looks FABULOUS on you from what I saw in your last thread!! Don't get me wrong, this one is nice too but it is just NICE whereas Carly is STUNNING!!

Well...in that case, I would keep the large Carly because it looks FABULOUS on you from what I saw in your last thread!! Don't get me wrong, this one is nice too but it is just NICE whereas Carly is STUNNING!!

Yeah, that is kind of what I was thinking.. and my mom said the same thing too. I think I am going for the large Carly.. just wish it didn't weigh so much! :wtf:

Fields, that Soho signature hobo looks lovely on you. You have a tough decision to make here. Good luck. Personally I love the drop on the soho hobo more than the Carly. You just need to make a decision. I really think you should keep both as they are two different bags.