Just bought my 2nd Coach item ever on ebay!

Jul 25, 2007
I only do small things for Coach on ebay because I'm afraid!! Last year I got a yellow smiley face charm, and I just bought this. 100% authentic guaranteed, she sends the gift receipt, little outlet dustbag, etc. I got it for 19.99 free shipping. Now I'm sure they are like 9.99 at the outlet, which is too far away, but the rest of the auctions for these were like $25.00 plus 5.00 shipping, so I think I did pretty good. I think it'll be so cute for spring, even if it does have the nickel hardware. What do you think?

Attachments

• watermelon.jpg
    watermelon.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 40
I only do small things for Coach on ebay because I'm afraid!! Last year I got a yellow smiley face charm, and I just bought this. 100% authentic guaranteed, she sends the gift receipt, little outlet dustbag, etc. I got it for 19.99 free shipping. Now I'm sure they are like 9.99 at the outlet, which is too far away, but the rest of the auctions for these were like $25.00 plus 5.00 shipping, so I think I did pretty good. I think it'll be so cute for spring, even if it does have the nickel hardware. What do you think?
Great deal, I just ended up with 2 of these off ebay.. Its just so cute :biggrin: