International VIPs?

most likely no, b/c VIC status is granted by your SA. If you are new in town, you might have to wait a bit before regain that status; some SA do check your purchase record to determine VIC or not.

Do LVs customer records cross countries? The first time I purchase something in a different country or even in Hawaii, I've had to re-register to be in that country's/division's system.

VIC-very important client. It's granted by your SA or store manager, you will get special invites, good spot on WL, and those lovely VIC gifts like paper weight, key chain, cards, etc. It really depends on your relationship w/SA, some people spend quite a few in store, but never granted VIC, yet some people hardly frequent the store are granted such status.

euroaddict, to be honest, i'm not sure if the record is shared international among boutiques. but i do know boutique, eluxury, Saks/NM/Macy don't share same data base.

^Yep- each country has it's own system that's not shared with any others. To my knowlege there's no list or database of VIC- the party invites, VIC gifts, etc. are all determined by your SA. Last year for my birthday my SA sent me the Tour Eiffel flipbook/notepad :love:

^There's no spending minimum to become a VIC- it 100% depends on your realtionship with your SA. You might only spend $2k a year but if you visit/call the boutique often and always buy from the same SA, you could be a VIC.