Valentine's Day Cute!

AHHH i LOVE the wristlet with the big heart on it!! too bad it's only offered as a set! has anyone ever seen this set before? i definitely haven't, unless it's on the website now & i just didn't know. it looks sort of not your typical coach to me, too, like white & red. im gonna go check the site!! still want the wristlet though :smile:

I got my mom that same ergo as a gift. It was her first Coach bag. It's a gorgeous bag! The wristlet is so cute! I saw a few on ebay today when I was 'browsing'!

has anyone ever seen this set before?

I don't believe it was available as a set, the seller just put them together for the sale. These are older items. The ergo bag is an original ergo that inspired the current ones we know and love.

AHHH i LOVE the wristlet with the big heart on it!! too bad it's only offered as a set! has anyone ever seen this set before? i definitely haven't, unless it's on the website now & i just didn't know. it looks sort of not your typical coach to me, too, like white & red. im gonna go check the site!! still want the wristlet though :smile:

not to be an enabler,
but they have the wristlets on eBay all the time!
if i used wristlets, i'd be SO tempted! i LOVE hearts!
i kinda want to buy one JUST BECAUSE its too darn cute!
although i'd wait; everything with hearts is probably jacked in price right now because of valentine's day. :tdown:

I have that heart wristlet, but in pink. I use it as my camera case. It's sooooooooo cute!! My brother had given it to me.

I wish they'd make one of these with a periwinkle trim and big periwinkle star!! But not a pointy star because I don't like those. It has to be a cute, rounded star like the metallic blue/pink/silver leather keyfob. Can you tell I'm picky about the shape of my stars?? Haha.