Anyone have one of these?

I have something similar, and it works well. My problem is, call me anal, but if I hang my bag off the side of the table, I always have this vision of the server spilling food or drink onto or into my bag. I usually try to put my bag on an unoccupied chair if its just my husband and myself and there IS an extra chair, or if not and I have to hang it on my chair, I put the bag on first, then hang my jacket or vest over it on the back of the chair so no one can lift the bag off ( plus it covers my bag so it can't get bumped or touched). I think I probably need therapy or something!:confused1:

I have one too. My mom got it for me for Christmas. She bought it at CVs, but I have seen them at Linens and Things too. You can get a set of 2, Brass and nickel for about $10. I hung my purse from the pew in front of me in church and when the people in that pew got up it fell and made a loud bag (from all the hardware). I won't do that again. It works great on tables though!

i have one and i LOVE it!
here's a link to the one i bought - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140175031775

i was skeptical, but it works GREAT!
my boyfriend makes fun of me, though. :sweatdrop:

i use it at work everyday and when i go anywhere, actually! :yes:
i put my purse on it, then hang it from the edge, and then i scoot my chair in so its tucked between my legs.

the only thing is that what you hang it on HAS to have a lip, otherwise...i don't know how to explain it. but yeah, it needs a lip. lol.

like a desk, you can't hang it in front of drawers,
but you can hang it on where your legs go.

or maybe that just goes for the one i have, but i imagine not.
anywho. sorry, just my $0.02

i say get it! i LOVE mine! :tup:

Oooh I love these hooks, but $9+ is quite a crazy price, I buy mine from the supermarkets, usually come in a pack of 3 or 4 for less than $5 altogether. They're useful when dining at sushi parlors where the seat is usually a backless bar stool, hanging my bag on church pues in front of me, and other places where I'd otherwise might forget to take my bag on exit.

I have something similar, and it works well. My problem is, call me anal, but if I hang my bag off the side of the table, I always have this vision of the server spilling food or drink onto or into my bag. I usually try to put my bag on an unoccupied chair if its just my husband and myself and there IS an extra chair, or if not and I have to hang it on my chair, I put the bag on first, then hang my jacket or vest over it on the back of the chair so no one can lift the bag off ( plus it covers my bag so it can't get bumped or touched). I think I probably need therapy or something!:confused1:

Well, honey, we both need therapy because I'm EXACTLY the same, and DH knows to always "surrender" his jacket for the cause (I'm usually cold so I frequently keep mine on)!! :yes: Even when I put my bag on the seat in a booth, his jacket goes down first and also covers my entire bag. I learned the hard way because I once got sour cream that had been spilled in the seat on my new Juicy Couture bag (first time I used it):crybaby:, and I don't EVER take chances with my Coach bags. I also tend to eat with people that like to use me for target practice when they knock their drinks over, so I want my bag far away from all servers and dangerous people. :smile:

My friend showed me some that were really cute, but I didn't believe they worked. Now I think I'll get one. We have 5 people in our family, so when we go out there isn't usually room left at the table to put it.

I hang mine on the inside of the table, between me and the wall.

Oh ya! I have one!!!! I think it's one of the BEST inventions ever! LOL! I am PARANOID to hang my handbag on the back of my chair and would NEVER set them on the floor. If they can't sit in a chair or next to me in a booth, I whip out my hanger! :smile: