My New Green Bleeker Wristlet

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
While at the mall last month after Christmas, I started craving a little leather something. Nordie's had a lovely Chloe coin purse made of beautiful brown leather, but it was $275, a bit much for an impulse buy. So I made my way over to the new expanded Coach and picked me up this little beauty. It was the last day of PCE (which I wasn't aware of at the time :Push:smile: so it was pretty crowded and I actually had to wait in a que to pay. The woman in front of me bought $2.2k worth of stuff- her receipt was like two feet long :wtf: I was really drawn to the color and have to give Coach kudos for precisely coloring the stitiching and zipper material to match it. I'm actually going to cut off the wristlet part after I'm 100% sure I'm keeping it since I want to use it as a little pouch to keep jewelery and receipts in. Anyway, here it is:

Attachments

• Late 2007 Purchases 001.jpg
    Late 2007 Purchases 001.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Late 2007 Purchases 003.jpg
    Late 2007 Purchases 003.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Late 2007 Purchases 004.jpg
    Late 2007 Purchases 004.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 35
aww so cute! love the color & the inside pattern. do you know what you're going to keep it in, like which bag? bright colors like that are so great bc they really bring character & some pizazz to neutral colors. great find! :smile:

do you know what you're going to keep it in, like which bag?
No bag specifically- I thought it'd be a perfect place to store receipts so they don't get folded up and stretch out my wallet. I also have the habit of taking my jewelery off when out and about and thought it would be a safe holding place.