Mahina Xl

Do you like the Mahina XL?

• Yes, I love it.

• Yes, I like it but it's too expensive.

• No, I don't like it at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hi ladies, I'm in love with the new Mahina XL in grey. I'm 5'2", do you think it would look too big on me? I haven't seen it in real life so I don't really know. Do any of you have it? Do you think it's too expensive? Modeling pix would be great help. Thanks ladies in advance.
P.S. Here is a picture Mahina XL in black from the Louis Vuitton website (couldn't find one for grey) and it's retail for $2,995.

Attachments

• lv_mahinaxl.jpg
    lv_mahinaxl.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 205
I love this bag but it's very hard to get now. If you fear it will be too big (I don't think so) they are releasing a Mahina XS, which will be about the same size as a Speedy 25 apparently in May or so. You can check the clubhouse for the "Smooshy Mahina Club" for pics.

I love this bag...you should totally go for it and I like the black as well...
well it sure worths its money...you give 1500 for a "plastic bag" why 3000 for a gorgeous thick leather bag is suddenly a high price? I'm not referring to you don't take it that way..
I've seen it in real life and its better that the pictures...
Good luck she is beautiful...

I adore the Mahina, and have it in gris as well. I think the LV perforations stand out more in the gris than the black. Both are stunners though. and it's an easy to carry bag despite being big. I say grab it if you can get ahold of it. I'm quite interested to see the smaller size that's coming out in different colors (must be restrained this year!)

I am 5'3" and I jsut got it and love it, what matters is how YOU FEEL when you are wearing it so go for it! Here is my pic, albeit poor, from my small camera
:tup:

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 455
I am 5'3" and I jsut got it and love it, what matters is how YOU FEEL when you are wearing it so go for it! Here is my pic, albeit poor, from my small camera
:tup:

Sorry to thread hijack but TRISH have you had any problems with staining or color transfer? I have this bag and have not carried it because I'm just not too sure. This is one of my worries

I like it, for me its to expensive given the kind of bag it is. I would go crazy digging around for all my stuff since there is no structure and its so deep. If I have to work to find my wallet then the bag better not be alot of $ LOL. I am just to fussy!

Sorry to thread hijack but TRISH have you had any problems with staining or color transfer? I have this bag and have not carried it because I'm just not too sure. This is one of my worries
sorry, I'm not Trish, but do also own a Gris :P so far the leather has been great, no color transfers and I've been wearing dark colored winter colthes;) It's made of calf skin, so it's more durable than chanel's lambskin. But i wouldn't 'treat' this bag b/c of the perforations on it.