What size is my reissue?

ambrosered

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
I bought it from Saks last year at this time, but the box isn't marked anywhere. It's 12" wide x 8 " tall x 3" deep. See attached. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• P1000693.JPG
    P1000693.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 243
it is! i really want a black metallic reissue though, in a larger size. (i just can't fit everything into this one!) the new ones are so expensive though that i was thinking of reselling the grey one to help defray the cost. since it's the anniv addition though, i think i'd be crazy to do that. do you agree?

it is! i really want a black metallic reissue though, in a larger size. (i just can't fit everything into this one!) the new ones are so expensive though that i was thinking of reselling the grey one to help defray the cost. since it's the anniv addition though, i think i'd be crazy to do that. do you agree?

speaking as one who missed out on the '06 bordeaux :love: ~ once you've found one ~ hang on to it forever! ~ :tup:

attachment.php

Congrats, i love ur reissue bag:love:

Looks like size 227 if it's abt 12.5" L:heart:

I can understand that but i wuld rather u don't sell it as it's worth keeper esp the grey one. Lots of pfers are lookin for one and u shld know it's rare:flowers: