NM Gift Card for Chanel

cjen49

Chanel Bag Addict
Sep 9, 2007
Hi, everyone! I didn't realize that I received a $100 gift card from NM for purchasing my Chanel last October. I want to save it towards a new Chanel, but the card is due 1.26.08. Is there any way I could extend the expiration, or is this it?

Are there any upcoming sales at Chanel soon?

Please let me know...

Thanks, gals! Because I'll be working nonstop in the upcoming week, DH has volunteered to go to NM and shop something good for me. :smile:

Let's see if he has truly understood my passion for Chanel.

Also watch out because it might actually expire on the 25th instead of the 26th. I had a NM gift card and it clearly said on the card and in the letter it expired on August 28th and so I waited until August 28th to use it and when the SA scanned it, it said the card was already expired! Thankfully the SA was very nice and called her manager who allowed it to be unexpired lol I say try your luck and find a nice SA who might be able to extend it for you. You never know!

Can't you just buy a regular NM GC that never expires?

Also, I don't know what state you're in, but in CA, GCs do not expire. I had a NM GC that expired and was about to throw it away, until my coworker told me they don't expire in CA by state law. I didn't believe her until I went to use it at NM, and it was fine.

I think these are perk type GC's, not purchased ones.
I remember that law in CA, it came into effect while I lived there . . . it's only fair IMO.