My new Pink Signature Stripe tote is here!!

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Here is pictures of the new Pink Signature stripe tote Style # 11691

I am not sure if I am liking the purse but here are some pictures of it and my friend was so nice to take some modeling picturess of me .. I might be exchanging this bag for the Large chocolate Carly..

DSC02601.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

DSC02602.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

Oooh. :drool: :love: it! Matches so nice with your pink nails. :biggrin: I say you keep it. May I ask, what was the price? And is this the large?

I honestly dont know it does not say if it is a large or not but I would say it is because it has a lot of room inside of the bag. and this bag was originally $268 I got it for $201.00 due to my 25% off on my whole order

I think the pink is a really nice shade & the bag is reeeally cute, but once I read that your other option is a chocolate Carly, I think you should get the Carly. The chocolate color is reeeally classic, almost like getting a nice black bag. The pink is adorable, but hold off until you find one that you absolutely love & *HAVE* to have, u know? :smile:

Oh I love this bag, is this a new item... ? I think i'm liking this more then the punch signature stripe. May I ask the cost, I would like to enquire with my local store.. thanks.

BTW congrat's great bag.
Here is pictures of the new Pink Signature stripe tote Style # 11691

I am not sure if I am liking the purse but here are some pictures of it and my friend was so nice to take some modeling picturess of me .. I might be exchanging this bag for the Large chocolate Carly..

DSC02601.jpg