My new Heritage Stripe Billfold + Transatlantic Leather Map Bag

John 5

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
I have purchased Coach for others, except for myself. I never really liked Coach until I saw the Heritage Stripe. I went in on Wednesday to order the black Transatlantic Leather Map bag. One of my managers told me that they had received Heritage Stripe items and showed me a piece. When I felt the canvas, I fell in love! It was almost like LV's Monogram Canvas, so I ordered that too! I love how many CC slots it has and the blue stripe on the front right side. :love:

When I went to go pick up my items yesterday, everyone I showed also liked my billfold. I think I'm going to start carrying that so I can push more people into buying items from this line! :P One thing that was a downer was that when I opened up the box that my messenger bag was in, I saw it had 1 deep scratch along with a few others on the bag. :cursing: So I exchanged it for another. It should be here on Wednesday?

DSC02242.jpg

DSC02246.jpg

DSC02243.jpg

DSC02244.jpg

DSC02245.jpg

Congrats! You made some great choices! My SA said that Coach is coating the canvas now. I didn't really get what she meant, but now that you said that it felt like LV canvas it made sense. Maybe it's more resilient coated. IDK.

I just got my sons each a small wallet and my husband the same wallet as yours but in leather (it does hold so much more). I especially love that it has the ID window that flaps up. It's alot more convenient than having to pull you DL out of a slot!

Enjoy!!:tup: