Fuchsia Paillete VPs, Catwoman, & Declic PICS!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
So, here are the photos as promised. They actually came the very next day after I ordered them, but NAP accidentally shipped them to my parent's address. No biggie b/c it was so much fun opening all the boxes last night. LOL

Declic 130 mm

January17CLsandPrada014.jpg

January17CLsandPrada015.jpg

January17CLsandPrada017.jpg

Electric Blue Leather Catwoman 130 mm

January17CLsandPrada023.jpg

January17CLsandPrada020.jpg

January17CLsandPrada024.jpg

January17CLsandPrada028.jpg

January17CLsandPrada026.jpg

Catwoman is a tad big at the back, but heel grips will solve that problem. It's only b/c the heel is so high so my foot is pushing forward. However, they run somewhat narrow like the Ernesta or else I would have sized down a bit.

Fuchsia Paillette VPs

January17CLsandPrada006.jpg

January17CLsandPrada007.jpg

January17CLsandPrada008.jpg

January17CLsandPrada009.jpg

January17CLsandPrada010.jpg

January17CLsandPrada013.jpg

These photograph almost magenta, but they are fuchsia IMO. I think it's just the flash or something. I don't know, but I love them and I bought these two dresses to wear specifically with them, well with anything. LOL

Looks great Asha! How do you get the straps on the catwoman to stay put? They are so loose on me. Where are the vps?

Thanks Lavender. Well, I don't remember whether they were loose on me or not. LOL But, maybe those strappy strips would work for you? I know we usually put them on the NP slingbacks, but it's worth a shot. I think they were a tad loose on me too, but they probably look fine b/c of how I probably photographed.

Congrats! Asha, my favorite are the VPs on you. They look the most vibrant against your skintone. I think they and the catwoman lengthen your legs.

Thanks! I really love the color on the VPs and catwoman. :tup:

Doesn't look like you need heel grips on the VPs.

Yeah trust me I do. LOL Most of the time they are fine, but I just get self conscious about any toe overhang. It seriously annoys me when I see :yucky: photos of celebs in their Louboutins and there are scrunched up toes, toe overhang, or just mangled looking feet. :roflmfao:

Asha-they all look fabulous on you!! :tup: I :heart: that shade of blue. Those dresses will go perfect with the VPs. You work it girl!!!

Thanks Velda! I can't wait to wear the VPs. They will look great w/ jeans or dresses. :drool:

Asha, congrats they are all beautiful. You should always wear bright colored shoes because the bright really goes well with your skin tone, especially blues. I understand why you have so many blue shoes. I love every pair you got and I am so sad that I missed out on the declics but I made up for it by ordering the catwoman instead. How is the sizing on catwoman, what style would you compare the fit to?
Enjoy all your shoes, you are a star!

Asha, congrats they are all beautiful. You should always wear bright colored shoes because the bright really goes well with your skin tone, especially blues. I understand why you have so many blue shoes. I love every pair you got and I am so sad that I missed out on the declics but I made up for it by ordering the catwoman instead. How is the sizing on catwoman, what style would you compare the fit to?
Enjoy all your shoes, you are a star!

Thanks Kamilla. I love colorful shoes since they are a nice pop of color to an outfit. And, yes maybe that is why I have 3 pairs of electric blue shoes. LOL

Catwoman runs narrow like the Ernesta, but then they are 130 mm so your foot pushes forward. I would basically say they are TTS, which is what the NAP product advisor told me as well. Your simple pump size should work great. Just in case, I would order two sizes (which I know you usually do anyways lol) and then that way you can just return the other. I see they are selling out so I'm glad I got everything I wanted on Monday!

Thanks re: the dresses. I went shopping on Thursday and was immediately drawn to both of them!

woohooo! more additions for the queen of CLs :drool: hehe i especially love the fuschia VPs.. if i ever find the guts to wear them (i had to gather lots of courage to pull those yellow simple pumps off lol took lots of convincing!!), i would definitely snag them up lol!! i'm so glad they look so fab on you.. IMO those shoes are really glamorous and you wear them very well ;)

Asha - They are all awesome on you!!... but :love: the fushia vp's best of all, I never go for sequins, and its why I passed, but WOW :shocked: you do them justice !!.... what do you think about the closure on the cats??