Fall Patchwork Carly

lynch52358

Jan 12, 2008
So, I have fallen in love with this bag, and totally NEED one. I tried my Coach store last night, but I knew they wouldn't have it. I called my nearest outlet today, and they haven't had any, and don't know if they'll get them. Has anyone seen them at their outlet & if so, can you tell me which location. Thanks in advance!

I know they have been at the outlet this last week.. but mommyville got one and the python part was all raised and weird.. so be careful if you get one! :yes:
it wasnt raised....it was PEELED OFF!!!!!!! :tdown: Be careful w/ the python part of this bag and check it out fully...thankfully I got a full refund for mine! Good luck..it's a GORGEOUS bag!!!!!!!:yes:

I am new here so I don't know if this has been raised as an issue before - but on another forum I recall a member very upset that her brand new patchwork Fall Carly was already showing signs of wear after only a week and a half. The dark patches on the sides were starting to fray she said. I absolutey LOVE the look of this bag but ever since hearing this I've been afraid to pick it up. Perhaps this was an isolated incident? I noticed on some of the older holiday patchworks the zebra section was starting to wear off.

Linda

I am new here so I don't know if this has been raised as an issue before - but on another forum I recall a member very upset that her brand new patchwork Fall Carly was already showing signs of wear after only a week and a half. The dark patches on the sides were starting to fray she said. I absolutey LOVE the look of this bag but ever since hearing this I've been afraid to pick it up. Perhaps this was an isolated incident? I noticed on some of the older holiday patchworks the zebra section was starting to wear off.

Linda
The dark patch was the python!!!! I bought mine thru a charge/send, and an outlet sent it to me...when I opened the box, I saw the python was peeled!!!! On BOTH sides!!! And it was BAD! NEVER used w/ tags!!!!! I was able to get a full refund, including shipping, so I was OK w/ it, but I am kind of leery of purchasing anything w/ python on it now!

:crybaby::crybaby:
The dark patch was the python!!!! I bought mine thru a charge/send, and an outlet sent it to me...when I opened the box, I saw the python was peeled!!!! On BOTH sides!!! And it was BAD! NEVER used w/ tags!!!!! I was able to get a full refund, including shipping, so I was OK w/ it, but I am kind of leery of purchasing anything w/ python on it now!