Perfect Day Disaster, HELP!!

Please see the thread "Does anyone own the Perfect Day". I was so happy because I purchased it yesterday. Well actually it was put on "locator" at Saks. There was 6 in the system, so I was assured that I would get one. Well my SA just called me and said that the system cancelled the order because there are no more in stock!:crybaby:
They have one in the store but with 2 problems. 1. The black card is missing and 2. There is a 3 mm indentation in the leather of the frame. I think this was a returned bag (maybe yours Savannah, just kidding) because the metal feet were a bit scratched. I almost wouldn't care about the leather or the feet but I like having the security of the black card.
What should I do? The SA said that she would give me 10% off but that still makes the bag $2700. Argh!!!:hysteric:

Do what you feel comfortable with. It doesn't sound as though you really want a used bag and if you're that unsure, I'd pass. The card isn't a huge issue unless you're trying to resell but I know what you mean, I wouldn't accept a bag without it either.

You could contact Chanel CS directly and see if there are any left in the company but short of that, I think you have to decide what the bag is worth to you. Good luck. I am sorry things didn't work out the way you hoped they would.

$2700 for a bag with scratches and a missing authenticity card would bother me. I am so sorry that you received a bag like that-how disappointing!

I just saw both large and small in black at NM Newport Beach. Call Vonne Nguyen at 949-759-1900 and tell her Lani referred you.

For a bag this expensive, I wouldn't buy a used one with missing authenticity card!

Thanks for everyone's help!! I actually spoke to my SA again. She said that the locator was cancelled because my customer number was missing and that there are still 5 bags in the system. She put it on locator for me again. Please cross your fingers for me! I will post pics when I get it!!

Savannah, Saks does have it. The SA said that the locator showed 5 remaining. Hopefully you can get one of the 4 left after she sends mine!

Luann, you can see a picture of the perfect day in the post, Does anyone own the "perfect day".