Need Help determining Chloe Paddy Color!

jacico

O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Ladies,
I need your help!!! I browsed the color reference thread and tried searching online, but only ended up more confused :girlsigh: Seems like Chloe isn't consistent whatsoever in terms of color names? Can somebody identify this color for me? It is an '06 Paddy. Sorry for the odd pic, but it was the one that best represents the color IRL. I think I've narrowed it down to Tan or Taupe -- but need someone with more experience to give their opinion. Thanks, in advance!

Attachments

• Chloe Tan Paddy.JPG
    Chloe Tan Paddy.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 72
Ladies,
I need your help!!! I browsed the color reference thread and tried searching online, but only ended up more confused :girlsigh: Seems like Chloe isn't consistent whatsoever in terms of color names? Can somebody identify this color for me? It is an '06 Paddy. Sorry for the odd pic, but it was the one that best represents the color IRL. I think I've narrowed it down to Tan or Taupe -- but need someone with more experience to give their opinion. Thanks, in advance!

p.s. Here is why I'm confused...

Neiman Marcus has this "taupe" Paddington Hobo, which is the same color as the bag I'm looking at:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000cat000141cat13030735cat13030740cat13030751

Bluefly has this "taupe" Paddington wallet -- a completely different color. Am I going crazy??? :s

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...u=Product+ID&PRODUCT<>prd_id=2053952715&nsa=1

Pretty this is Taupe :yes:

It is definitely NOT tan (tan was *very* orange).

Here is a pic of my former Taupe tote :love:

taupetote094.jpg

Ladies,

Pretty this is Taupe :yes:

It is definitely NOT tan (tan was *very* orange).

Here is a pic of my former Taupe tote :love:

Thank you SOOOOOO much, hmwe46! I was totally lost and I really appreciate your help :tup::heart::heart::heart:

Your Taupe Tote looks like it was GORGEOUS! I hope by "former" you mean that you were able to get something even more delish :yes: -- as hard as that is to imagine. Thanks again!!!

Any time!!

I love Taupe- I think it's one of the best ever Paddy colors :love:

The tote was gorgeous but it was sooo heavy (weighing in at 5.5 lbs) that it was nearly impossible for me to use it for it's intended purpose: a laptop bag.

Ultimately this is what I got with those funds :shame:

IMG_6847.jpg

Thank you SOOOOOO much, hmwe46! I was totally lost and I really appreciate your help :tup::heart::heart::heart:

Your Taupe Tote looks like it was GORGEOUS! I hope by "former" you mean that you were able to get something even more delish :yes: -- as hard as that is to imagine. Thanks again!!!