new marc jacobs collection store in nyc?!!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i was poking around the mj site trying to find the email for repairs when i clicked on the stores link. it seems that there is a second mj store on west fourth, which is in the greenwich village area. i've never heard or seen this store before. i haven't heard any news about another location opening up since there's already a standing location in soho! it's in a very pretty red brick building. i think this location used to be a salon. i used to walk by it often.

i can't copy and past picture from the mj site since it runs on flash. if someone can do it and help me out, i'd greatly appreciate it. anyway, i'm excited! it looks great and i want to go down there now. the more marc, the better! now i can get my mbmj fix on bleecker and walk about a block over to check out the beautiful, new bags! one stop mj shopping!

scrolled over some more and there's also another store in the same area devoted to the little marc line. it's like he's taking over the west village and creating an empire. perhaps i should abandon xxx and move over there sooner than planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for the million back-to-back posts, but i just found some pictorals.

2007_10_bankst.jpg

2007_11_marccollection.jpg

2007_11_littlemarc.jpg

Ok, why am I on the edge of my seat looking at the bags... and I saw the cherry tart biggie... I think on the bottom on the left...

2007_11_marccollection.jpg

GIRL go back and take more pics! LOL

Thanks for sharing! Did you get the repair info? I called today I can PM you if you need.

Lol, of course I'm checking out which bags are in stock on the shelf. :graucho::graucho::graucho: Looks like lots of bags from the Mix Quilted line...

attachment.php

not to be overly obsessive or anything (even though, i admit, i am), but if you look at the third row middle bag, it's seems to be the mix quilted chic leaning on a mix quilted dash in a new color. i'm glad they're bring it back for another season. i always thought that was a cute style.