Hi Girls, your opinions need.....:)

4LV

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
I bought this pair booties from NMs. The price is too good to pass up. But when it came, the color is quite different than the one shown on their site. it is more brown/goldish.

Now do you think they are versatile? What colors of clothing or better yet the style of clothes to go with them?

I love the fit of them, just not sure about the color, so please help.... give me your creative ideas!

TIA:love:

Attachments

• NMX04KJ_mn[1].jpg
    NMX04KJ_mn[1].jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 76
I have this shoe is black suede and I get soooo many compliments when I wear them. The 5 inch heel makes it! They are painful, but I put in a toe pad and that helps.

I love the color of your Lapanos. Definitely black tights, jeans, and black pants.!!! See if you can find a handbag that is close in color to the shoes. That would be fab! Good luck.

I bought this pair booties from NMs. The price is too good to pass up. But when it came, the color is quite different than the one shown on their site. it is more brown/goldish.

Now do you think they are versatile? What colors of clothing or better yet the style of clothes to go with them?

I love the fit of them, just not sure about the color, so please help.... give me your creative ideas!

TIA:love:

4LV - I know what you mean about that color looking different IRL. I passed up a pair of Lady Gres in that same color when I saw them in person, but mainly because the style of the Lady Gres just didn't seem to fit with the color. I wound up getting them in pewter instead.

I LOVE the Lopanos you pictured in that color!:love: The lines of the Lopano are a lot cleaner than the Lady Gres, which works better with that color. I think you could definitely wear those with wide legged pants, jeans, or a little shift dress and tights.:tup:

I had been eyeing those on NM.com and had no idea they even went on sale. I thought they just sold out.:crybaby:

Thank you for all of your help, what would I do without tPF?:love:
Yes, Stinam, they were on sale. I was just waking up one morning and saw those, click...., now it is here. Hehe.
I stalk those sites daily:shame:

I think the color sounds like it would be very versatile. I would think you could wear them with anything with brown tones in it or with jeans and probably other colors too. I wear my black patent ones and get compliments on them all the time.

I love these!!! I definitely agree that the color would actually be very versatile!! You could wear these with a ton of different colors as well and black or white and, as Lynn12 suggested, you could even try to find a bag in a similar shade to pull it all together!!