Two duffle's in a week and a half?!? Is this really happening?!?

Jan 20, 2007
So, I am SO excited to be able to come share (it has been SO long) with all of you my new bags that are coming!

Tomorrow (thanks to my best friend, a fellow tPF'er!) I have the holiday 2006 Patchwork (my first Patchwork!!) duffle moving in with me! We are celebrating a much anticipated and greatly needed girl's night out and my new duffle gets to come with me! I can't wait to meet her! I just fell in love with the duffle shortly after I met Coach (I saw one in a store on a lady who knew how to carry her!!!) and after that I was hooked! But I never thought I would be the owner of one!!

OR TWO!!! I have another duffle coming...she is purple suede (just like the one I saw a long time ago...but in PURPLE!!!) and just reminds me of classic Coach!

So, I am so sorry that I cannot post pics now...but hopefully tonight we'll be taking a pic or two and I'll get them posted!!!

I am just so thrilled that I can finally come participate in new bags and my love for Coach! I will finally get to update my collection pics, too! Waahooooow!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!! That feeling of anticipation when you know something you've wanted for a long time is finally going to be yours is DELICIOUS. :smile: Enjoy it!!!! (and your new bags, of course!)

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!! That feeling of anticipation when you know something you've wanted for a long time is finally going to be yours is DELICIOUS. :smile: Enjoy it!!!! (and your new bags, of course!)

Ah, thank you, thank you!!!

This anticipation thing kind of blows! I don't ever go through this; what a feeling!!! :happydance: