Anthracite Day Giant hardware only?

I think it was available in RH too but those were always super rare for some reason. In fact, I don't ever remember seeing them on tPF but I do remember askin AR for one and they said they sold out long ago.

I think.

I may have been the one who mentioned it originally. Anthracite RH Days might exist, but Bal NY never got any in (in spite of having a waitlist for them) so the SA's thought none were made. They had been expecting them, too. Maybe some showed up at other stores, but I have never been able to find one and I've never seen a pic of one, so if they exist, they are rare. I still want one - i think it would be a perfect color for a Day. Wasn't there another color that just didn't show up in a particular style? French Blue First maybe?

I think I might've seen one this past Monday when I went to the NM in Short Hills. I wasn't sure if it was Anthracite since I've never seen one IRL, but I know it wasn't Black because there was a Black Bbag right next to it. It was a midnight Blue with GGH and TDF! :drool:

Wow, how did I not see the anthracite day on e-bay? That's one of my favorite searches! I can't find the listing in the completed searches - was it listed under a general color description other than anthracite? I'm dying to see a picture of this bag! Dying!

I ended up with a Plomb Day with a decidedly blue-ish cast and it's beautiful, but I still dream about the Anthracite.

The anthra RH day on ebay was listed by 123tellmethatyoulovememore from Canada but after looking at the pic alot it just didn't look like anthra, I was going to email her about it and didn't as I had just gotten one with GGH...then a few days later when the lvlady had the 05 magenta listed 123 made a bid which was declined and then it said she was no longer a registered user...she had bought my vert gazon city and just sold a new dolma city a couple of weeks ago...she had some really great bags...don't know why she disappeared...