WOW someones making a profit!

wow. and look at how many heart coin purses there are on ebay!! there are at least 20 of them right now!! it's crazy. reminds me of when the MOCA items came out, lol

that's so unfair. I was actually thinking of buying one on Ebay but I was like no way, My SA will reserve them for me, there's nothing like the boutique experience, plus she promised to show me some new goodies and I like all the wrapping stuff. So yeah I just wait. I don't think people will buy them unless they are cheaper than the actual price.

soo greedy && unfair :cursing: I totally understand if it's sold out and maybe 7-8 months down the road, but as soon as they are released? The mark up is ridiculous. i can even maybe understand $100 over but $800 BIN? pppssshhhhhh yeah right.. good luck buddy! :hrmm: lolz

wow. and look at how many heart coin purses there are on ebay!! there are at least 20 of them right now!! it's crazy. reminds me of when the MOCA items came out, lol

Yup, then the market gets flooded with people just selling to make a profit. Prices will settle eventually when they see no one is buying them for those crazy prices.
This is what kind of makes me mad...I know there are a lot of people who want them just to have for their collections and then all these people swoop in and buy them simply to resell. It makes it bad for the collectors...it happens with most all "hot" new things.:nogood:

^^^ There is nothing unethical about asking a high price when selling something. It may not be smart if you price it too high because it won't sell, but it is not unethical or dishonorable. Have you ever sold anything? Don't you ask for the highest price you think you can get?

BTW, I :heart: capitalism!