**What are you wearing for Valentine's Day?**

Indigowaters

needs to be stopped!
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Even though I don't have an SO (significant other for newbies), I'm really geeked up (excited :P) about Valentine's Day. :love: Usually, I'm in a bah-humbug mood, but not this year. So to feed my obsession, what are you ladies wearing for Valentine's Day?

I want outfits, bags and scarves ladies! :yahoo:

Even though I don't have an SO (significant other for newbies), I'm really geeked up (excited :P) about Valentine's Day. :love: Usually, I'm in a bah-humbug mood, but not this year. So to feed my obsession, what are you ladies wearing for Valentine's Day?

^ LOL. My answer was going to be "Clothes. Bah humbug." But now I feel inclined to give a better answer :lol:

IDK I haven't given it any thought. My SO could care less about clothes :shrugs:...

here ya go,indigo:smile::i will try and remember to post pics of outfit on V day

Black Muse babydoll dress
Pink Hermes Twilly Bolduc au carre
Pink Coach Cyndi mules
Black Chanel bowler bag
Silvertone Chanel logo stud earrings

Surprising hubby with a trip to Bok Sanctuary:love:

Thank you! :tup: Love the outfit and I looked it up and that place is beautiful.
here ya go,indigo:smile::i will try and remember to post pics of outfit on V day

Black Muse babydoll dress
Pink Hermes Twilly Bolduc au carre
Pink Coach Cyndi mules
Black Chanel bowler bag
Silvertone Chanel logo stud earrings

Surprising hubby with a trip to Bok Sanctuary:love:

I think I may wear the new Elie Tahari dress I bought on sale from Neimans and my eternity shawl.. Im still debating if I like the proportions.
DSCN0587.jpg
DSCN0589.jpg

Outfits, bags and scarves ladies? :girlsigh:

I have no SO either, but I may carry a red bag that day! I'm usually kind of "meh" about Valentines Day too, even when I do have a SO. IDK... it always is a bit of a letdown. I'll be sporting a very Valentine's permanent feature of my "wardrobe" though- I have a heart tattooed somewhere on me. :shame:

Indigo- I see we live in the same area- hi!