Well I was just really bad...

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I just got off the phone with coach customer service and I ordered the following items..

Large Carly Signature Khaki/Chocolate

COACH ERGO SIGNATURE SCARF ENVELOPE WALLET

Pink Pony tail scarf to tie on my new bag

and last but not least the new Signature stripe tote in khaki/pink

I will plan returning my medium heritage bag if I like this one better I HOPE I dont like both of them lol..... I will be getting my order on this Saturday so I will post pics asap..
and ohh yaa I forgot to tell you I also got 25% my whole order because of one of my orders they messed up in past and they noted my account. so for the 4 items I didnt do so bad.... I can't wait to see my new goodies!!! :heart::heart::heart::drool:

brownkhaki-1.jpg

1951_1.JPG

Wow very nice things! What did they do to mess up your order so badly that they gave you 25% off? Just curious as they messed up my two past orders and I got nada for my trouble!

Wow very nice things! What did they do to mess up your order so badly that they gave you 25% off? Just curious as they messed up my two past orders and I got nada for my trouble!

I ordered my items overnight and they processed it as normal shipping then still charged me for over night.. and I wanted to get the items asap so I could go to my local coach store and get the preferred customer discount and by the time I would get my order the event would be over. So they really messed me up so I guess In the long run it worked out better.. I have no idea what to expect on that new signature stripe purse ehh I hope its cute in person lol

I ordered my items overnight and they processed it as normal shipping then still charged me for over night.. and I wanted to get the items asap so I could go to my local coach store and get the preferred customer discount and by the time I would get my order the event would be over. So they really messed me up so I guess In the long run it worked out better.. I have no idea what to expect on that new signature stripe purse ehh I hope its cute in person lol

I think you made out best for that error!! I'm interested to see the new sig stripe too. I really like the one I have from last year, so it'll be great to see the 2008 version.