Last chance to decide Carly

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
Hey all I have narrowed it down to 2 colors in the large carly.. Khaki/Bronze or Khaki/Chocolate
sorry I keep asking about what 1 I just cant decide and I dont want to make the wrong choice etc.. since I heard the gold tends to flake off I didnt know if that was true or not.

if I got the bronze I would put this wallet and wristlet with it...

41044_BKHGD_d2.jpg

OR

8f63_1.JPG

8ff9_1.JPG

pic3.gif

and for the khaki/chocolate I would do...

41173_BKHMA_d2.jpg

Personally, I like chocolate better. Bronze is pretty but I find myself too wishy washy about metallics. Chocolate will never go out of style! Either one is going to be a great bag for you though!

Well I like the both.. I just saw a bronze on a girl and it looked hot! But I also love the chocolate and agree it is not as trendy. It just depends on how timeless you want it to be and what you wear with it.. as far as flaking I would ask the SA when you go in to look and they can tell you more about it. I love the first wallet and the last wallet :tup: Good Luck, get what YOU want because YOU are the one that has to wear it! ;) :tup:

Regardless of which you choose (I lean toward the bronze simply because it is a little less common), I would put the first wallet with it. I think that wallet is stunning and the metallic accent INSIDE the chocolate bag (if you choose that one) would be great instead of being matchy-matchy.

But both are great bags, and you almost cannot go wrong with either one.