Opinions... what do you think of yellow bags?

I loove, love yellow!! It is such a fun color and will add a punch to what you are wearing. Here's a cute one from Tano in their new spring colors. It isn't too yellow and is more of a neutral. I love it.

misswhoeveryouareSNAPDRAGON.jpg

Sorry, just checked the TANO thread and it won't be in until April/MAy. They do have other cute bags in the meantime, in cool colors like watermelon (coral/pink) and pool (turquoise!!)

Cool, thanks kings.. i'm so undecisive about bag colors right now... i want to get a color, but not sure if i should do a yellow or a blue (turquoise)... any one have any other opinions on what would probably go w/more things? Plus i'm not sure even what designer I want to purchase a bag from, so many choices! I do like th MAB from the RM collection in the night blue and yellow...

I have some things that would look great with a yellow bag. But they also look great with some of my other bags. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on one. Someone I "know" on a different forum got a cute one at Target and I bought the same one. I love it, and it was only $20 so I won't feel bad if I don't use it very often. It's bright yellow though. That light yellow Tano is quite cute...

Yeah very true bastet... i'm not sure how often i would use a yellow bag during the summer... its like it would go with a lot of things, even lighter color clothes (IMO)... hmmm maybe i might have to wait on jumping the gun to buy a color bag over $300 bucks... what does anyone else think? do you think thats too much to buy a color bag for?

I love yellow. I work in a conservative field and typically wear very neutral colors (lots of black and grey, even in summer), so a yellow bag is a great way for me to spice up an outfit. My favorite is the LV Alma with the purple lining. :smile:

I love the LV epi yellow (now discontinued so you can only find it on Let trade or Ebay)! It's a beautiful, bright, happy color but it's still neutral enough to go with a lot of different outfits. I saw a cute Epi yellow petit noe on Ebay the other day, I think they are usually under $300?

I love yellow. I work in a conservative field and typically wear very neutral colors (lots of black and grey, even in summer), so a yellow bag is a great way for me to spice up an outfit. My favorite is the LV Alma with the purple lining. :smile:

I'm in the same boat. I wear black suits most days, so my bag is my "punch" of color. I have the large Bulga tote in mustard yellow, and use it a fair bit in the summertime.

Yellow is my favorite color, but I have resisted buying a yellow bag because I own too much yellow clothing. Yellow is a good color, but yellow on yellow is a bit too much. If I owned more neutrals, I would definitely buy a yellow bag.