Any problems with Ivoire Epi?

I have an ivoire epi lockit and have had no problems with it.

When I first purchased the bag I hung the lock off the side of it and it left a black mark where it had swung from side to side but that cleaned off with a soft damp cloth, I have taken the lock off since then.

I have two ivoire pieces - a passy and a speedy. I used them both through out the summer/fall - and they look great. The first white bag I have ever owned that the white didn't yellow or the handles look grungy at the end of a season. I don't particularly baby it either. I highly recommend it.

I have two ivoire pieces - a passy and a speedy. I used them both through out the summer/fall - and they look great. The first white bag I have ever owned that the white didn't yellow or the handles look grungy at the end of a season. I don't particularly baby it either. I highly recommend it.

That's really interesting - I was asking the SA at LV about how hard it is to keep the ivoire epi leather clean, and she said it's just like any other white bag, where it will smudge and get dirty. Guess she didn't know what she was talking about?:s Now you ladies have me thinking about ivoire again! :graucho: