Patent Leather Gallery Wristlet?

luvmysheps22

Jan 2, 2008
Hello, don't know if this belongs here or not, but thought i'd ask anyways. I went to the aurora, il outlet twice this week looking for a certain color patent wristlet (teal or ruby) and can only seem to find the mahogany..but dumb me didn't check the price. I see a few on Ebay, but am not sure for how much I could get them at the outlet mall. (just so i don't go too overboard on the price!)

So my questions are...how much are they? and at the outlets you all goto, what colors have you been seeing? I also might be interested in the black too...but ughh my outlet doesn't have any of the 3 listed :yucky:

TIA!

Jamie

Okay I MEANT to say this! lol and thanks maya for the imput!

Hello, don't know if this belongs here or not, but thought i'd ask anyways. I went to the aurora, il outlet twice this week looking for a certain color patent wristlet (teal or ruby or black) and I don't see them anywhere! I got the ruby miny skinny, but that's the only one I saw there...no wristlet like it...:sad: So I do see some on EBAY, but don't know what they REALLY go for w/o bidding too high and getting ripped off!

I am talking about this one:

6x9urfm.jpg

Not to be confused with this one though, (Which is what i did ;) )

8g5km81.jpg

So my questions are...how much are they? and at the outlets you all goto, what colors have you been seeing, if any at all?

TIA!:wlae:

Jamie

I want to say they were 20% off 39.99. Let me see, I think I posted it a couple weeks ago... I really miss the search function lol

ETA: Okay found the post, that was the price I saw on January 2nd.

At the time they had the ruby, mahogany, teal & magenta, but it was 2 weeks ago. And yes I'm kicking myself for putting back the teal & magenta :lol:

I hope you're able to find what you want at a reasonable price :tup:

I got one of these in both ruby and mahogany, but I got the ruby at Macys for 43.00 and the Mahogany at Lord and Taylors for 45.00 (something like that ) . They were in the clearance sections the week after Christmas. My outlet is too far away so thats only like a once a year trip for me for my anniversary!! Hope that helps you out.

I got a teal mini and wristlet, a magenta mini (at the Outlet Store) and I bought a magenta wristlet on eBay a couple of weeks ago but I paid more for it than the outlets. Probably about $20 more (but I really wanted it). Maybe you can call the Outlet Store and see if they can hold one for you if it comes in. :tup: