It's here!!

i wouldn't know how to do i just upload it like i did the picture above?

Its really soft. it didn't come with a dust bag or care card is that mornal for an outlet???

Its really soft. it didn't come with a dust bag or care card is that mornal for an outlet???

They must still be running low on dustbags. I didn't get one with my Joni just before Christmas and they said to call up in January and they'd send me one. I guess there's still a shortage if you didn't get sent one.

I didn't get a care card with the Joni either although I did with all my previous outlet purchases.

You need to hit 'go advanced' and it will bring up a box where you can browse the pics in your PC. You will probably need to re-size them to make them smaller before posting them. Chaz is the expert & I think she posted instructions on here somewhere! I'm a complete hopeless case when it comes to technology & I've cracked it so it really isn't too tricky! GL.

Evie!!! How fantastic!!!! Glad you love it!!! I need a full road test on that baby please!!!!!!

And as for dustbag care card etc,I did nip v.breifly into Chesh Oaks Mulb shop,and they don't have any dustbags at the mo.If its darwin leather,if my memory serves me correctly it is,spray it with collinil,you really don't want to spoil that gorgeous color with rain damage!!!!

I'll hunt out the thread and pull the post out and pop it on the end of here for you m'love!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome,you are now a fully fledged member of the Mulberry Madhouse!!!!

Evie!!! How fantastic!!!! Glad you love it!!! I need a full road test on that baby please!!!!!!

And as for dustbag care card etc,I did nip v.breifly into Chesh Oaks Mulb shop,and they don't have any dustbags at the mo.If its darwin leather,if my memory serves me correctly it is,spray it with collinil,you really don't want to spoil that gorgeous color with rain damage!!!!

I'll hunt out the thread and pull the post out and pop it on the end of here for you m'love!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome,you are now a fully fledged member of the Mulberry Madhouse!!!!
ok, I can put the memory card in the front of my laptop and follow the instructions from there to load them,or from the camera using a usb port and cable (you have to install the software from a disc to do the usb tho)
Then put them in a file thats easy to remember, choco bag or something like that.
Then when you write your post,instead of clicking on post quick reply, click go advanced instead.

When you get on that bit,scroll down and you will find a box called manage attachments,click on that and it will throw up a box that will have some browse boxes in it.

Click on one of them and it should take you to your files on your computer. Then click on your pictures folder and click the open button at the bottom of the box.If you have a lot of folders they will all appear with the names underneath. Click on the one you want using your mouse cursor,then click on open again.
All the pics in that file will open up.
Click on the pic you want,and then click open.
This will bounce you back to the browse boxes.
Press upload while you are there and then it will upload and tell you when its finished.
If you want to add another pic,press upload again,and then choose a pic,open,will take you back to browse,click upload,wait,and then you can do it again!!! Or not if you don't want to put anymore pics on!
When you have finished uploading pics,close the window,it will give you a button at the bottom to do so.
Then you can either preveiw your post,make any typing adjustments etc and then post!! Or just post straightaway!!

Quick word tho,make sure your pics are low resolution or the site won't upload them.Just set the pic quality on your camera to the lowest resolution.
This will give you the option of putting on thumbnails,they are only small but we can click on them to enlarge. You can put only five on per post. And I have no idea how to do photobucket or anything like that!!! I really need to sit down and go through that properly!

have a practice doing this on the end of a thread somewhere,and when you feel ok with it all,put pics on the ref thread!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxx

Ok,found it,while I found it,what does everyone think of me quoting this in the photo ref thread???? So it does'nt disappear,and we can send other posters to it if need be??xx