Does anyone have have the 'joy' boston bag??

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I was wondering if anyone has this bag?
I just noticed it on gucci.co.uk and i adore it!!

It just looks way too similar to the LV speedy!
Lol, i really like it though, just wanted to hear the pro's and con's!
I have got itchy internet fingers, i feel like buying it without seeing it first!:nuts:
I am unsure of what colour! I love the new cruise ones with the painted stripes down, does anyone have this?

Thank you so much! It would be my first Gucci bag, lol, sorry Louis/ Bal :Push:

xxxx

I have this bag in the beige with the gunmetal color trim. :graucho: I love this bag though i haven't carried her yet...she's still in the box, but i'm thinking of using her this weekend for the first time. It is a little bigger than the Speedy 30 but not that big of a difference. I think it's a great gucci especially for the price. It reminds me of the gucci boston bags in the 80s. Let us know what you decide...goodluck! :cutesy:

I was wondering if anyone has this bag?
I just noticed it on gucci.co.uk and i adore it!!

It just looks way too similar to the LV speedy!
Lol, i really like it though, just wanted to hear the pro's and con's!
I have got itchy internet fingers, i feel like buying it without seeing it first!:nuts:
I am unsure of what colour! I love the new cruise ones with the painted stripes down, does anyone have this?

Thank you so much! It would be my first Gucci bag, lol, sorry Louis/ Bal :Push:

xxxx

Hi,

I have the large and medium Joy in black/brown GG plus with tobacco leather trim and light gold hardware.

I think it is much more elegant than the LV Speedy!

Its a super bag and I would certainly recommend it especially if its your first Gucci Item.

:tup::heart::graucho::tup:

Ooh I've been looking at this bag too, in the small size and beige with gunmetal. I really love it, but there are just so many things that I want! If people have pics of it IRL or modeling pics, could the post please?

I have it in small with white GG plus and brown leather trim and light gold hardware. It's definitely a fun bag. I would recommend it in any size.

Thank you everyone! I just love my speedy so, figured i would love this as it is similar in shape!
It so pretty!!
Does anyone have modelling pics?
Thank you xx

I'm thinking of getting the large joy boston bag with the beige/ebony color with the gunmetal trim. I haven't actually seen this bag IRL, so I'm wondering if it looks silverish in color? I'm looking for a silver bag, and I'm hoping this might work. Also, has anyone seen the joy medium tote? That looks like a possibiility too. What do you guys think?

I'm thinking of getting the large joy boston bag with the beige/ebony color with the gunmetal trim. I haven't actually seen this bag IRL, so I'm wondering if it looks silverish in color? I'm looking for a silver bag, and I'm hoping this might work. Also, has anyone seen the joy medium tote? That looks like a possibiility too. What do you guys think?

I just saw the gunmetal trim on the white joy bag today at Saks, and it indeed does look silverish, and it's quite shiny as well!

I wonder...will this bag go on sale eventually as well? I'm very interested, but would rather wait for a sale if there will be one.

Yesterday, I bought the Gucci Joy in beige/ebony color with the gunmetal trim. From far away it looks kinda silver/greyish. I bought it because I was looking for a black or gray purse that I could dress up, wear with jeans and has a young modern edge to it. Its this purse! I LOVE IT!